High-end TV Management and leadership for production
Date: 18 March 2017
Building your team in production
Pinewood Studios 18th March 2017
Applications are now closed
In this current climate of high production levels in the UK, we understand that it can be difficult to put together your preferred team to work with, that you both know and trust.
Recruiting and managing a new team with different personalities and expectations for a short intense period of time can be a challenge for many working in production.
This workshop will help you to think about areas that could help you such as: recruitment and selection; setting expectations; and dealing with different personalities and motivating your team.
It is designed for both experienced managers and those progressing to their first management role in production.
Using scenario situations topics will include:
- Recruiting new members to the team
- Checks and references
- Setting expectations
- Monitoring performance
- Giving feedback
- How to handle difficult conversations
- Understanding and respecting different personalities
Those who have taken the course commented:
- A good day – lots of information on team work
- Good tasks and excellent hand outs
- A valuable day I learnt so much and cannot wait to put it into practice
- Really informative and helpful
- Really eye opening, much more helpful than just reading about it
This workshop is supported by Creative Skillset’s Skills Investment Fund specifically for high-end TV drama.